So this month on the Scrap the Boys blog we have a challenge that fits in perfectly with having a boy…..Dirt!!!
Having said that up until very recently my boys weren’t much of dirt playing boys as I’m always there with a baby wipe lol. But once I had completed my layout for the challenge, they seemed to always be in it!!
So here is my layout for the challenge.
- Papers, tags and stickers are by 7 Dots Studio Fortune Teller
- The Crafters Workshop Stencil The Story
- 2 Crafty Chipboard Chevron Bits
- Kaisercraft Diamond Stamp
- Black Archival Ink
- Colour Blast Products – Coffee Colour Spray, Steel Colour Paste, Leather Colour Shimmer Spray, White Heavy Gesso, Lush Shimmer Dust & Leather Colour Paste
Until next time – Happy Scrappin xx