Hi Everyone – I hope you are all having a fab weekend!!!
Today I am sharing with you all my art journal page that is up on the Colour Blast blog today. It is a little bit darker than my usual up beat type of style but when I created this I wasn’t having the best of days…. isn’t it amazing how it shows in your art work?
Anyway here it is, I hope you like it and there will be links to the Colour Blast shop below.
- Colour Blast Black Heay Gesso and White Heavy Gesso
- Colour Blast Mica Powders – Peach Nectar, Watermelon and Olive Grove
- Gel Medium
- Donna Downey Stencil – Finding Strength
- The Crafters Workshop Stencil – Word Association
- Tim Holtz Distress Crayons – Tumbled Glass, Black Soot and Spun Sugar
- Dylusions Pain Pen – White Linen
Thanks for dropping by and until next time happy scrappin xx