Hello!!! I have another art journal page to share with you all today that is up on the Sassy Scrappers Blog. I created this page using Dylusions Paints and Distress Crayons which I think are perfect together.
So let me show you a few close ups and I also have a process video at the end of the blog. You can find the materials I used in the links below to the Sassy Scrappers website.
- Prima 3D Gel Medium
- Music paper (I got from a swap meet)
- An old dress pattern
- Kaisercraft 12×12 Lattice stencil
- Dylusions Paint – London Blue, Vibrant Turquoise, Black Marble, White Linen
- Tim Holtz Distress Crayons – Hickory Smoke, Vintage Photo and Black Soot (all from set 3)
- Builders tape (I got from my local hardware store)
- We R Memory Keepers Typecast Typewriter
- Paper from an old book
Thanks for dropping by and I will back real soon xx