Hello!!!! Today I am up on the Sassy Scrappers blog with a layout I created using the Ranger Distress Oxide Inks . I have been wanting to use the inks ever since they were showcased at the CHA earlier this year and I have finally been able to create with them!!!
So here is my layout featuring my Dad and Charlie during our road trip to Adelaide. This photo makes me laugh every time – the look on both Dad and Charlie’s face are classic…just the boys goofing around.
You can find the below materials over on the Sassy Scrappers website.
- 13 @rts Timeless Papers – Long Time Ago, All the Time and Remember When
- 13@rts Timeless Sticker Sheet
- Ranger Distress Oxide Inks – Iced Spruce, Spiced Marmalade and Faded Jeans
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Dylusions Stencil “5×8” Old School Aplha
- Art Basics 3D Gel Gloss
Items from my stash
- Uni Posca Black Pen 0.7mm
- Vivalasvagastamps – Writing Circles Background 1 3/4 x 4 1/2
Here is the process video – enjoy and thanks for dropping by. Until next time – Happy Scrappin’ xx