Hello everyone from the West!!! Yes we arrived safely to Perth almost a week ago and have been very busy trying to figure out where we will live for the next 6-12 months. Hopefully we won’t be homeless for too much longer lol.
So here is my layout for the Scrap The Boys May Challenge which I created whilst on my recent teaching gig on the seas. Click on the link below to see the other amazing DT members work and hopefully you can play along for this month!!!
- Kaisercraft White cardstock
- Gloss Gel Medium
- Kaisercraft Arty stamp
- Kaisercraft Boutique stamp
- Colour Blast Australia Shimmer Dust – Peacock
- Colour Blast Australia Colour Spray – Love
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Scrap Matts chipboard #CB1189
- Viva Las Vagastamps – stitching 3/4 x 2 1/2, Sawtooth Stitching Lines 3/4 x 5 1/2
Thanks for dropping by and until next time – Happy Scrappin xxoo