Hi there my lovelies!!! Today I am up on the Art Anthology blog with my first Halloween Project.
- I painted all my chipboard pieces and shadowbox with black gesso. I then applied Sandstone Stone Effects using a palette knife to the box and Gargoyles.
2. I then used Cotton Velvet Dimensional Paint to add highlights to the chipboard pieces.
3. Next I dry brushed onto the shadowbox using Cotton Velvet Dimensional Paint.
4. I painted my potion bottles using Sorbet Dimensional Paint in Black Leather Jacket…. I LOVE this colour.
5. The bottles needed some more texture as they got lost in the box so I added some Sandstone Stone Effects but I made sure I didn’t cover the pieces.
6. Next I painted some of the bottles with Kenyan Copper Sorbet Dimensional Paint
7. Finally before adhering everything together, I used Peacock Feathers Colorations Spray to colour the other potion bottles and used the left over spray on my desk to dry brush on the shadow box.
Art Anthology Products Used
Colorations – Peacock Feathers
Stone Effects – Sandstone
Velvet – Cotton
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology on Pinterest and YouTube. Join our Facebook group Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art, where you can share your creations!