Hi there my creative lovelies!! Today I am sharing my newest project for Art Anthology.
At the end of the blog is my process video – feel free to check it out xx
- To begin with I applied a thin coat of clear gesso to my patterned paper. Why do I do this you may ask? It is to seal the paper so that I can add my mediums to the paper without it buckling. Once dry I then using AA’s stencil Keyhole and Velvet Dimensional Paint – Brownie.
2. After drying the stenciled area with my heat tool, I then applied some clear crackle medium and dried again. I then sprayed the crackled area with water and using a paint brush I applied Siesta Key and Granny Smith Colorations Sprays.
3. I sprayed my flowers with water and then sprayed Colorations Spray – Sandcastle. I used my heat tool to dry the flowers.
4. I painted the flowers with Minx Shimmering Ink – Decadent using a paint brush. I also painted my chipboard title with the same ink.
5. I then adhered all my pieces to the layout along with mini prillz and art stones. And finished the layout off with some stamping.
I used these products on my project:
Stencil – Keyhole
Minx Shimmering Ink – Decadent
Velvet Dimensional Paint – Brownie
Thanks for stopping by