A week ago today I was up on the Colour Blast blog with my newest art journal page….yep a week ago (so sorry for the lateness in sharing)
For all the details including process shots you can click here but here are some pictures of my page.
- Colour Blast – Colour Sprays Indigo and Grape, Colour Embossing Powders Steel and Stormy Weather, Colour Shimmer Spray Royalty, Heavy Gesso White and Black.
- StencilGirl Products 6×6 stencil – Pretty as a Peacock
- Black Archival Ink
- various black and white patterned washi tape
- Stampers Anonymous Stamps – Papillon and Ultimate Grunge
- 2 pages out of an old book
- Scrap Fx Chipboard title
Thanks for dropping by and until next time – Stay Creative!!