Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
It’s my turn over on the Colour Blast blog today and I have a layout I created using the amazing Colour Shimmer Pots!
Below are some close ups but you can find all the process shot over on the Colour Blast blog – http://colourblastaust.blogspot.com.au/
- 2 Crafty Chipboard – Circle Revolution Frames 12×12 and Fine Word Set #2
- Colour Blast Black Heavy Gesso and White Heavy Gesso
- Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Cube – Just Blue
- Kaisercraft licorice cardstock
- Teresa Collins Urban Market paper range and stickers
- Archival Ink – Watering Can and Versafine Onyx Black
- Honeycomb metallic blue strip
- Kaisercraft Stitched Circles stamp
- Dylusions diamond stamp
Thanks for dropping by and hopefully I have inspired you to create something mixed media xoxox