Hi there my lovelies!!! Today I am up on the Art Anthology blog and I am sharing with you my steampunk Artist Trading cards using there Colorations Color Sprays.
For those who aren’t aware Artist Trading Cards (ATC’s) are trading cards you create with a theme and swap them with others every month. I find these cards are a great way to get the creative juices flowing so here is how I created mine.
- I cut my card stock at 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches and used Darkroom Door’s Measuring Tape stamp with black archival ink. I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink pad for the background and sealed it using a fixative spray.
2. Next I sprayed Colorations Color Spray in Sandcastle all over the cards and used my heat gun to dry.
3. Then I sprayed Colorations Spray Siesta Key and again dried with a heat gun. Once the cards were dry, I then sprayed with Colorations Spray Indigo.
4. Then I sprayed my craft mat with water to reactive the left over sprays from my cards and smooshed the cards over the sprays….no wasting lol.
5. I then added some washi tape to the cards and stamped my steampunk stamps onto cardstock and cut them out and adhered everything including the sentiments to the cards.
And just like that you have a set of ATC’s to swap.
This is the list of products that I used:
Colorations: Sandcastle, Siesta Key, Indigo
Stamps: Darkroom Door Measuring Tape Background Stamp and Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Noble Gent
Tim Holtz stickers and Distress Oxide Ink Spiced Marmalade
Thanks for dropping and can’t wait to share my next project with you all soon xx
If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology on Pinterest and YouTube.
Join our Facebook group Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art, where you can share your creations