Hi there everyone, today is the 15th which means new release day over at 3Quarter Designs. This collection is called Sew Lovely and just is a stunning vintage collection.
So with this collection I created a shadow box and I created the shadow box using packaging I had in my studio. I also have a process video below that you are more than welcome to watch….. it is a little longer than my usual videos so make sure you make a cuppa before clicking play.
Thanks for dropping by and I can’t wait to share my next project with you all soon
Hi there my lovelies!!! Today I am up on the Art Anthology blog with my first Halloween Project.
- I painted all my chipboard pieces and shadowbox with black gesso. I then applied Sandstone Stone Effects using a palette knife to the box and Gargoyles.
2. I then used Cotton Velvet Dimensional Paint to add highlights to the chipboard pieces.
3. Next I dry brushed onto the shadowbox using Cotton Velvet Dimensional Paint.
4. I painted my potion bottles using Sorbet Dimensional Paint in Black Leather Jacket…. I LOVE this colour.
5. The bottles needed some more texture as they got lost in the box so I added some Sandstone Stone Effects but I made sure I didn’t cover the pieces.
6. Next I painted some of the bottles with Kenyan Copper Sorbet Dimensional Paint
7. Finally before adhering everything together, I used Peacock Feathers Colorations Spray to colour the other potion bottles and used the left over spray on my desk to dry brush on the shadow box.
Art Anthology Products Used
Colorations – Peacock Feathers
Stone Effects – Sandstone
Velvet – Cotton
Sorbet – Kenyan Copper, Black Leather Jacket
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology on Pinterest and YouTube. Join our Facebook group Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art, where you can share your creations!
Hi there Everyone, today I am up on the Dusty Attic blog with my take on this month’s mood board challenge. Man how are amazing is this mood board? I love those earthy tones!
So for my inspiration I used the colours of the mood board. I also used the picture as well…. when I see this photo I think of how gorgeous the sunset is and what would be magical during a sunset? A hot air balloon ride!!! So here is what I created with all that in mind.
Dusty Attic Products Used
Word Pack #3
**The Cogs I used are from the new release range will be up on the website very soon.***
Thanks for dropping by xx