Hi there my lovelies!!!! I back again to share another DT project Art Anthology and today I am sharing my altered notebook. If you would like to watch me create this please click on the video at the end of the blog xx
- To start I covered my notebook with tissue paper and then covered with black gesso. I also applied a coat of black gesso to my chipboard pieces and resin.
2. Once everything was adhered, I then used the dry brushing technique using Cotton Velvet Dimensional Paint all over.
3. After drying I then sprays Patience Colorations Spray all over. Then dry brushed Boysenberry Velvet Dimensional Paint to the chipboard and resin pieces.
4. Then after a quick dry, I applied Teal Shine Dimensional Paint. Once I was happy with the blend of colours, I then used a gold mousse to highlight all over the notebook.
5. I added some glass glitter and then applied Fiji Velvet Dimensional Paint. I found that the notebook needed a little more “pop” and once I added this, I was happy.
This is the list of products that I used:
Thanks for dropping and can’t wait to share my next project with you all soon xx